We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Engineer that is hungry for knowledge and who is not afraid of diving deep into the code to further strengthen its R&D team.
Our customer is the global leader in image recognition for retail and provides leading technology & market data services to manufacturers in over 40 countries.
The customer provides Computer Vision-led products and services to CPG manufacturers and retailers.
The platform allows customers to understand what is happening on a shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best — delighting shoppers.
- Full stack development of web applications.
- Development, delivering, and maintenance of high-quality technical solutions that benefit our customers.
- Designing, building, and shipping micro-services/micro front-ends to a cloud environment.
- Taking responsibility as a member of a self-contained, independent, fast-paced team.
- Working with a variety of Node.js microservices, running in AWS and Google Cloud.
- Developing frontend applications with Angular, VanillaJS and AngularJS as well.
- Developing backend services in Node.js, both Vanilla and TypeScript.
- Using all kinds of databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis or Bigtable.
- You will face various platforms, clean and legacy code, new and deprecated solutions.
- Working with an open minded, motivated and international developer community always striving to improve.
- Iteratively improving, refactoring our services, doing design and peer reviews — as part of everyday development.
- Improving your professional skills through trainings, mentoring and internal community events.
- At least 4 years of hands-on industry experience as a Full-Stack Developer or experience in a complex technical setting with extension to both frontend and backend technology stack.
- Profound knowledge of Node.js.
- Experience in any modern client-side frameworks — ideally in Angular.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent debugging skills and easily understand complex business logic.
- Good English communication skills; both spoken and written.
Will be a plus:
- Work experience with microservice architecture.
- Work experience with AWS or/and Google Cloud.
- Ability to read code in AngularJS.
About Eastern Peak
We are a technology provider of custom hardware and software development solutions and digital transformation consulting services.
We help our clients adapt and evolve in the face of disruptive new technologies, dynamic global markets and rapidly changing regulatory environments. We do it by modernizing their legacy systems, automating business processes and creating the technological foundation to withstand and embrace continuous change.
We develop and deploy unique data analytics capabilities across their infrastructure and introduce competitive advantages by utilizing the advances in technology such as IoT, AI, Cloud, Big Data, AR/VR and others.